This charming, old-style Martinez duplex was built in the 1939.
This is a Three bedroom - one bath.
The kitchen has just been redone with new tile countertop. Dishwasher and over the range microwave included.
Beautiful hardwood floors complete the warm, home feel.
We installed a high tech sound wall between the 2 units both upstairs and downstairs to insure privacy
The garage is first level and has an inside entrance to the upstairs living area.
Laundry is in the garage and the washer and dryer (not coin operated) are included.
Central heat and air conditioning makes this a very comfortable home.
The rear yard is fenced and divided between the two tenants' sides to give privacy.
We have completely re-landscaped the yard, adding lawn, shrubs, and a covered patio with a table and chairs for your pleasure and enjoyment.
Twice monthly gardener service is included.
All the amenities of a single family home at a duplex price.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a no smoking home. Smokers need not apply.
It is competitively priced at $1,975.00
Security deposit of $1,900.00 is required.
One year lease
- Large 3 bedroom, 1 bath
- Space maker microwave
- Large 2nd bedroom (20X12) downstairs.
- 3rd bedroom 12X10 downstairs.
- Hi-tech Sound walls between units upstairs and downstairs
- Hardwood floors
- Kitchen Linoleum
- Steel back door
- New mini-blinds throughout
- Central Heat and Air
- Single Car Garage with door opener
- Washer and Dryer included
- Lots of Storage Space
- Dual-Pane Windows
- Private, Fenced Rear Yard with grass
- Covered Patio with table and chairs
- Choice location
- Well mannered Pets accepted with Additional Deposit
- Please DO NOT Disturb the Tenants
Call (925) 937-0692 to speak to Marty or Sharon for questions about this home.
Take the Alhambra exit from Highway 4 towards downtown Martinez
After about 1 mile turn right on Bertola
Left on Castro Street