AVAILABLE January 1, 2017
This charming, old-style Martinez duplex was built in the 1939.
This is a two bedroom - one bath with a den.
The kitchen has just been redone with new tile countertop. Dishwasher and over the range microwave included.
Beautiful hardwood floors complete the warm, home feel.
We installed a high tech sound wall between the 2 units both upstairs and downstairs to insure privacy
The garage is first level and has an inside entrance to the upstairs living area.
Laundry is in the garage and the washer and dryer (not coin operated) are included.
Also on this level is a large 20X12 finished basement suitable for bedroom or office or shop or studio.
Central heat and air conditioning makes this a very comfortable home.
The rear yard is fenced and divided between the two tenants' sides to give privacy.
We have completely re-landscaped the yard, adding lawn, shrubs, and a covered patio with a table and chairs for your pleasure and enjoyment.
Twice monthly gardener service is included.
All the amenities of a single family home at a duplex price.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a no smoking home. Smokers need not apply.
It is competitively priced at $1,975.00
Security deposit of $2,000.00 is required.
One year lease
- Freshly painted
- Large 2 bedroom, 1 bath with den
- Space maker microwave
- Large 20X12 finished basement
- Hi-tech Sound walls between units upstairs and downstairs
- Hardwood floors
- Steel back door
- New mini-blinds throughout
- Central Heat and Air
- Single Car Garage with door opener
- Washer and Dryer included
- Lots of Storage Space
- Dual-Pane Windows
- Private, Fenced Rear Yard is landscaped
- Covered Patio with table and chairs
- Choice location
- Well mannered Pets accepted with Additional Deposit
- No application fee
- Please DO NOT Disturb the Tenants
To make an appointment to see this lovely home, please email Marty at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to see this home
A recent copy of your credit report is required. Click on the website below to learn how to get a completely free copy of your credit report.
- Take the Alhambra exit from Highway 4 towards downtown Martinez
- After about 1 mile turn right on Bertola